Biosero Plate Storage
Enhancing collaboration in the lab
Human and Robotic Collaboration
Collaboration in the lab is more dynamic than ever as robotics and automated guided vehicles expand lab operations to a 24/7 run model. To ensure that innovations help, not hinder, lab performance, Biosero has designed plate storage to support synergy between humans and technology.
Storage for Repeatably Robotics
Biosero has tested its sturdy plate storage to cooperate smoothly with a wide range of robotic arms in the lab. Each stack and hotel has features that support repeatable robotic positioning. The new hotel design allows the robot to clasp low on the plate skirt to accomodate low-profile plates, which isn’t possible with dated storage equipment.
The hotels and stacks are easy for lab technicians to work with and move, with thoughtful details like a convenient thumb slot on the plate nest. Made of lightweight materials, the storage units are easy to lift and move.
- Each stack has a back loading door that latches
- Removable hotel shelves accommodate labware of different heights
- Thumb slot on every plate nest
- Adaptable to ambient or temperature-controlled environments
- Deep-well plates
- Tube racks
- ANSI/SLAS plate size standard
- Aluminum shelves don’t chip or crack
- Anodized coating resists corrosion
- Sturdy yet lightweight